Wednesday, September 9, 2015

They say...

(Posted by Scott)
They say...that when you get to hold your baby for the first time you learn to love all over again, almost as if you have never loved something so much before.  They say this but what about all of us that are out there that get the big fat negatives.  What about the fact that you pray and hope and look at the stars and want it to happen so much but the day the test comes they say sorry, this is not good news.  I don't handle heartbreak well.  And by that I mean I hold it in and try to let it out but it never comes out when I want it to.  I want to cry with my wife, but my "man brain" will not let me.  They say that you need to let it out.  They say that it will happen.  No offense to anyone and even to myself at this point but, I need it to happen.  This will be a short post because I am pissed and angry and sad and being torn up inside but what happens to the guys out there when "they say...."  I know that the females will read this out there and say I know that my husband/partner has gone through this.  I  had to tell my poor, crying wife over and over tonight to stop saying sorry.  Its not her fault.  Honestly we would have never been in this situation if it weren't for me not having swimmers.  They say it will work out.  They say if you keep trying it will be there.  I got off the phone with our doctor tonight and honestly after talking to him and hearing the next steps and the plans that they have, it amazed me.  But what truly amazed me is the sincerity in his voice when he called at 750pm and knowing that he had to make that call.  I don't care how much money I have to spend to have a child with Stacy but this guy made me want to keep trying and want to keep pushing forward.  They say it will happen and honestly we gotta believe that it will, but right now its hard.  They say...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it sounds like this cycle didn't work. It's one of the worst feelings in the world. I really hope the next one works for you. Most of my friends who have done IVF have had better results with frozen cycles, so here's hoping that's the case for you too....

    ReplyDelete