Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bumpdate~ Week 36

Week 36: (June 29- July 5)

Me this week-
I know the last post was a recap of weeks 31-35, but since then I caught up on some edited pics/collages for the last few weeks. So here they are from weeks 33-36, and all together so maybe someone will notice a difference or not in the last month. 







And here we are at 36!! :)
36 weeks is considered the last week of pre-term, so it's a BIG milestone making it through week 36!!

I don't know about you, but we definitely saw a difference in week 35 vs 36!! :) I am starting to feel it too! Not in a bad way, I just feel bigger and more pushed out. :) 



A lot has been going on at the house!! I'm sure I probably mentioned last time, but in case I didn't, Scott has been doing A LOT in the house. I feel bad that I can only do so much but he has been amazing. He's so super duper handy and has spent many late nights and early mornings doing projects here and there. So have his parents- THANK YOU!!! The downstairs is coming along greatly with all of your help! :) It's pretty functional now and still needs some work, of course, but it's getting there little by little! :) 

We took down the wall between the living room and office immediately after moving in. It opens up the living room so much more and lets SOOO much light in. This was the in-between stage, with random furniture everywhere. It was a construction zone for a while and was pretty tricky. One of our couches is under that plastic wrap in the back of pic.

After the couches were put together... yay!! Big difference already! :) 



My handsome handyman. :) 

I guess we need a new desk chair soon... haha!


I was happy to get some of my deco back up! This is a fav of mine, that on of my TTC/Instagram friends made a few years ago. Ironically, it now matches the paint colors we picked for the first floor... totally by chance!! When it went back up, I realized it was kind of a weird coincidence! The whole first floor is a light gray except for the dining room, which is a light aqua... woaaa!


The dining room (the whole house is still cluttered, but things are getting there!). :) We've only been in exactly a month, and with me being super pregnant and having the energy of a sloth, this is pretty damn good! :)

We hosted a neighbor meet & greet for our new little development last weekend, as a way to try and get to know some neighbors. We didn't know too many in our last development, so we figured anything more and 1-2 neighbors was a better start. We now know about 6 families on the 2 little cul-de-sacs here. :) Granted, we knew 2 coming in, but still!! (One of my work friends lives on the next street and her neighbor is Scott's 2nd cousin! Funny coincidences but now we know triple that amount!). Our new town & neighborhood are so cozy and cute, it's close to a lot of my work friends, closer to my BFF, closer to work (for me), and just a good central location to be. No more driving over the mountain (killing my car) or river (tolls) almost daily! :) 


Sunsets are gorgeous here... and it's another perk of having taken the wall down!! We can enjoy them more! :)



Some baby lovin'...
Bee's crib is ready!! I KNOW there shouldn't be anything in a crib with a baby, especially the bumper, Pooh bear, blanket, but since he won't be sleeping in here for a bit, I had to set it up cute because heck, I've always dreamed of setting up the nursery in a fun way!! :) I still have A LOT of decorating to do but it'll get there. This part looks so cute and I love it! :) 


Filled out my hospital forms to pre-register... Now whenever we end up there, it's one less thing we have to waste time on or worry about! :)


Pool date with some friends calls for a new suit!! :) It feels GREAT being in the water because there's virtually no heavy weight felt by my belly! :)

A sweet friend sent us this onesie in the mail... AHHH!!! How cute is this?! Thank you, Dorrie!! We LOVE it! (I've secretly always wanted one and just hadn't gotten around to ordering one!) Can't wait to put it on him! There's even a cute heart on the butt!

Some belly shots... I've started to get SUPER DUPER emotional, knowing I'm going to miss this part so so much.  I know I get to trade it for baby snuggles, but it'll be different. I've loved being pregnant and feeling Bee move and kick has been one of the major highlights. I love this little dude so much, therefore the belly so much. Trying so hard not to take it for granted and miss out since our time is winding down in this stage. <3







Mama & Dada to Beeeeeee :) :) :) 


And yes, STILLLLL doing Zumba!! (When I can, anyway!!). I haven't been able to go for 3 weeks, since before school got out, because the days I go just didn't work out with my schedule and I was bummed about that. I also think it made things a little harder for me too- it definitely affects my energy and activity level on other days for sure! Marisol ended up subbing for a different class so on the last day of week 36, I made it! :) I'm DEFINITELY much slower each time, but I made it through the first half hour without a problem! I pushed through the 2nd half but at a muchhhh slower pace, since my feet were starting to hurt and give up on me. It's pretty comical to me, but I certainly am not overdoing it whatsoever. By now, I know how to modify safely and I know what I can/can't handle. Plus, the Drs are all for it. :) Each day I make it, it could possibly be my last class... you never know!





Bee this week-
Our little munchkin is almost ready to come out!!! He's getting bigger by the week and so is my belly! It's fun to imagine him in there! He's already head-down and my OB can usually tell where his feet and butt are by feeling the outside of my stomach (so crazy how they can do that!). 

At my OB office, week 36 is when they start internal/cervical exams, to see how the baby is positioned and how things are progressing. My 36-week exam showed I was 1cm, and the Dr. felt his head! EEEK!! We weren't expecting anything yet, so this was kind of a "WOA!" moment for us! I know these exams are not indicators of when the baby will arrive, but it still felt strange and surreal for us to hear that. We could go into labor any day OR we could stay this way for weeks. Only time, and Bee, will tell! :)



 Size of a melon! :) I'm hearing from everyone how small I am, and how all-belly I am.... which is super nice and makes me feel good. I know I'm not huge but sometimes you can't help but feel big in different situations when it's not what you're used to. Sometimes I hear how small I am tooo often (believe it or not) and it makes me worry Bee is too small, but every checkup at the Dr has been totally on par! My weight gain is just under 30 pounds (pregnancy weight.. I'm still not counting IVF weight from the months leading up to pregnancy) and that's right on par with the suggested gain so I feel really good about that, too! :)


I'm super thankful to have made it this far!! I love feeling the big movements and when baby has hiccups. It's all so sweet and fun. My anxiety has totally kicked in and I'm starting to get really nervous about all that's coming down the lane! It's hard for me to envision us actually IN the delivery room or being in labor. I consider myself a wuss and although I know how babies come out, I don't really understand how it's possible at the same time. It all terrifies me a bit, to be quite honest. I keep saying I just want him out safely and to be on the other side of it all with him in our arms and knowing he/I made it through okay. I don't want to wish the experience of labor/delivery away, but at the same time I do because the thought of complications scares me. Even after coming this far, I won't totally be able to relax until he's truly here. See, I have become a hot mess of emotions... crying over missing him in my belly, to worrying like crazy how the heck weak little me is going to handle delivering a baby. Eeek!! 

I think I'm starting to experience contractions here and there... small ones, on occasion. Nothing to cause alarm or call about, and could possibly be Braxton Hicks, who knows. But I definitely understand on a super small scale where this could be headed. haha. My goal for week 37 is to finish packing hospital bags so we are ready to roll. We got the car seat installed this week, so that's one major bonus! 

Keep growing, little Bee!! We love you so much and can't wait to meet you... but Mama is still cherishing the little earthquakes and sweet belly movements with you. <3


Stay tuned!!! :) 


XOXO,
Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment