Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Dose of Inspiration...

We can all use a dose of inspiration sometimes.... A reason to believe in something, a reason to pick yourself up, a reason to chase your dreams, or keep pushing forward. A reason to step back and give thanks for all the wonderful things in your life that you might take for granted, a reason to have compassion for others who are different from you. Scott showed me this video clip tonight that he watched at a work meeting today and it's so amazing that I wanted to share.... You might want to have a tissue or a sleeve handy, it's pretty touching.

   

AMAZING, right??!?! (I don't know how you could think it's not, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.) Yoga is truly amazing... As I was watching the beginning and he mentioned most yoga teachers turned him down, I thought of my current yoga instructor. I know without a doubt she would be among that small percent who would have embraced this man. She would have welcomed him into her class no problem. It really does heal and restore the body in amazing ways and this is proof. Proof of the powers of yoga, determination, motivation, and will-power. I don't know about you but I thought this video sent a powerful message of inspiration to NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON SOMETHING YOU WANT! You may be facing a tough experience in life (a sickness, a disability, a stressful relationship, chasing a dream, or in our case, infertility), we all have our mountains to climb... what I take from it is this: Don't give up, keep at it, take one day at a time, put your all into it, stay positive, and just keep swimming... <3






No comments:

Post a Comment