Saturday, May 4, 2013

Words to Live by <3


I'm a quote junkie... Quote obsessed. My house has word decals or different decorative sayings on frames/plaques in practically every room. A friend told me my house is like a living Shutterfly book because I have photos and quotes EVERYWHERE! That analogy was so accurate. I'm addicted to positive sayings and advice. Quotes get me through EVERY situation in life. Seriously, every single one. If I'm in a great mood, I love happy quotes. Love quotes. Friendship quotes. Positivity quotes. If things go wrong, I find comfort in things that apply to losing friendships, death, stress, hardship, whatever, it's there. I google quotes related to the situation, and voila! ("_____ quotes"). The photo quotes are my fav. I have so many favorites and was so indecisive about which one(s) to put on my blog heading, but didn't want to overload it, so I decided to make occasional posts just with quotes, so here we go!




"I don't want to stay in the bad place, where no one believes in silver linings or love or happy endings" (The Silver Linings Playbook)





"Live well~ Laugh much~ Love often"







"Love blooms where kindness is planted."






"Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be."







"Everything happens for a reason."







I realized there are WAYYYY too many to post at once... so I'm going to break them into different posts.


2 comments:

  1. There can never be too many inspirational quotes in the world, EVER! :) Thanks for sharing these, I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete